Thursday, October 25, 2012

10.25 part deux...cause I need it


Little different format but I need these. Please share back with any words of wisdom, healing, faith and love : ) Namaste~mama F

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down."~Charles F. Kettering

"Do not be awe struck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as efficiently as you can."~Norman Vincent Peal

"Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret
gate."~J. R. R. Tolkien

"Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles."~Alex Karra

Visualization for today:

I take a slow even breath and remind myself that all is well.
I imagine myself moving through my day surrounded by a light of protection. 
This light goes before me making my path clear so that I will succeed in everything I do today.
I imagine people showing me favor in all my dealings with them. I celebrate the perfection of my life with my friends. I combine these imagines with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and believing. And so it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment