Thursday, October 25, 2012

10.25


Morning all- I have been out of sorts lately and have not been able to make time for morning thoughts whatsoever. Hoping to have some contributors on here so the inspiration can keep flowing. I need it desperately. I want to add today- at ANY given moment, your life can change, dramatically. Take today, this instant, right now, to give love, to decompose anger and resentment and to spread joy...we never know who it will benefit but it ALWAYS benefits the one who gives. Please, make the most of what you have, however small...embrace your gifts, embrace your challenges, accept love and light and give, give, give.....I leave you with that today. Much love to you all and as always; be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~mama F

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship."~ Aeschylus 

“Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” ~Seneca

"When you have to start compromising yourself or your morals for the people around you, it's probably time to change the people around you."~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment