Wednesday, September 19, 2012

9.19


Morning all- headed to Sol Levinsons today to say goodbye to a friends father...my fondest memory is dancing to Unchained Melody with him at his nephews Bar Mitzvah. I remember being so thrilled to have been invited and when his son wouldn't dance with me, he stepped in like the true gentleman he was. Guess I am at the age where this is just a reality and it makes me quite sad but forever grateful I will be able to be there today to help in some small way. Here's to Sid...you will be missed and remembered. Be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~mama F

"Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth.
Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life."~Joan Lunden
"Promote yourself, but do not demote another."~Israel Salanter

"Here's a message to the new borns, waiting to breathe: if you believe then you can achieve. Just look at me, against all odds 'though life is hard, we carry on, livin' in the projects, broke with no lights on. To all the seeds that follow me- protect your essence, born with less, but you still precious."~Tupac Shakur (for you Nicole!)
"Be of good cheer about death and know this as a truth- that no evil can happen to a good man, either in life or after death."~Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment