Sunday, September 9, 2012

Morning thoughts new look

So, I am unable to continue doing morning thoughts as I have for the past 15+ years....now it's a blogspot. My hope is to be able to get these done in the same fashion I always have but it will be up to you to check them out as I cannot do mass email from work any longer. The school year has started off mixed- I am totally blessed to be working with someone I truly admire and see as a leader for me. The full day is proving to be much more challenging than I had imagined but I know I have it in me to do my best for the kids. I do have a pretty lovely class and those who I am not super fond of will inevitably grow on me : ) The homefront is not easy. We finally got a diagnosis of dementia for my father and my mother is struggling with all of that. Just trying to keep my head on straight for them really. Anyway, what a HUGE relief being able to share these thoughts again. I sure hope all of you take a minute to save the blogspot and you check in daily. I wish it could stay the way it always has been but I guess this is the year of change for more than just me! As always; be kind, be well,  be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~Mama F

"When all else fails you ... be glad you can still draw breath into your being!"~Carlos J Diaz Sr.

“Stop searching the world for treasure, the real treasure is in yourself.”~Pablo Valle

"What we give our attention to – stays with us What we let go of – will let go of us"~Cat Forsley

"If you learn something from a defeat it isn`t a loss."~Autumn Worcester


"Someone was hurt before you, wronged before you, hungry before you, frightened before you, beaten before you, humiliated before you, raped before you…yet, someone survived…You can do anything you choose to do."~Maya Angelou


No comments:

Post a Comment