Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Morning thoughts 9.11

Morning all- I did send out something yesterday and I think it went through so I am going to try it again and double post on the blog : ) Found some great quotes to get us all started, hope you find some peace in them. Thinking of my friends in CT today and of course, about 9/11 and all of our loss...finding peace in the survivors and spirit of everyone who has made the choice to love and grow instead of lay stagnant in fear. Way to go! Enough from me. Enjoy and as always; be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~mama F
 
"If you make it plain you like people, it's hard for them to resist liking you back."~ Lois McMaster Bujold
 
"He who would travel happily must travel light."~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me."~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Doing what you love means dealing with things you don't."~ David Shore
 
"Nobody can be happy all the time. It's not healthy to keep your hurt in or your tears. So let them flow. But once they are out, wipe them away, put a smile on your face, and walk away from whatever or whoever made you hurt."~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment