Monday, September 17, 2012

happy new year!

Good afternoon all-
So, it's the Jewish new year and I've been thinking a lot about how I can make this year better than the last. First and foremost, gonna stop taking so much personally...I don't kid myself that many things are personal, but more importantly, those things are just things and I've been given exactly what I need to conquer such "things". Secondly, committing to family first...period. With everything going on in my life at present, the most important piece for me to remember is that this life is a gift and I need to treat those in my inner circle as precious gems. Love to each and every one of you...thanks for supporting me through my journey. I hope you find my presence uplifting and helpful for you! As always; be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~mama F

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. "~Hal Borland

"We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves.  The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. "~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

"One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this:  To rise above the little things. "~John Burroughs


"A new beginning is perhaps the best time to say...it's nice to know you...and here's wishing our friendship continues to grow in the days to come."~Unknown

"The secret for success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."~Benjamin Disraeli


1 comment:

  1. No Problem, I will be your first comment!
    Happy New Year! May this year bless us all with the strength and courage of our convictions and the patience, love and fortitude to bring them into fruition.
    Love the quotes and welcome to the blog world!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete