Tuesday, January 1, 2013

morning thoughts 1.1.13

Morning all-

My initial thought is to complain that I am in immense pain, I am scared to death and lost like a puppy...then I remember exactly who I am and know that sure, I'm in pain....I have no idea what my future holds aside from fighting this cancer and being lost only gives me an opportunity to find my way...so I know all will be alright.  I AM a Levitt-Higgins after all....the best of all families! I uses the determination of my father, the positivity of my mother, the courage of my husband and the dedication of my stubborn grandmother to MAKE SHIT HAPPEN! Here's to a new year, a fresh start and the beginning of making YOUR dreams come true. Do something phenomenal today and as always; be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~mama F

"Live not as though there were a thousand years ahead of you. Fate is at your elbow; make yourself good while life and power are still yours."~Marcus Aurelius





"A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul,the director of his life."~James Allen

2 comments:

  1. “Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bob! I am sorry I am just seeing it now : ) Much love to you and Patricia! (and the fuzzes)

    ReplyDelete