Wednesday, March 20, 2013

been a while : )

Good morning all- So, went to the oncologist yesterday and no evidence of any new tumors growing in my body....HUGE WIN! I have to meet with some folks at Hopkins to have "chemo training" so I know what to do and how to do it.  Not looking forward to chemo but looking forward to living so trying to take the good with the bad. I trust my oncologist and finally have a GP I can trust so that's that. Here are some quotes to hopefully get your day started...I know I needed them! Blessings and as always; be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~mama F

"I don't know if anything in nature ever grows exactly the same, but they are always exactly as the way it should be, perfectly itself."~Bob Ross

"Everything is a life lesson. Everyone you meet, everything you encounter, etc. They're all part of the learning experience we call 'life'. Never forget to acknowledge the lesson, especially when things don't go your way. If you don't get a job that you wanted or a relationship doesn't work, it only means something better is out there waiting. And the lesson you just learned is the first step towards it."~Unknown

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down."~Charles F. Kettering

"Do not be awe struck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as efficiently as you can. "~Norman Vincent Peale (my man!)

"Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. Life would undergo a change of appearance because we ourselves had undergone a change in attitude."~Katherine Mansfield (surprised by the author here)



1 comment:

  1. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

    -Dolly Parton

    I have been thinking of this comment for a while now and it seems very appropriate as you go through this fight and have arrived here. You always had an understanding, but now you have a much deeper understanding and appreciation for not only your life but how much it means to a lot of people. Although hard, you gained an immeasurable amount of inner strength and you are now an even more accomplished and formidable woman!

    ReplyDelete