Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3.27 part deux

Hehe, afternoon all- I had to touch base and get this out because I am clearly still bothered by my mornings experience. Scheduled was "chemo training" and I didn't know much more than that. I had a feeling it would be a group of people but couldn't be sure so I just sat and waited diligently, knitting and listening to the quiet lull of cancer patients waiting to be seen by someone. Immediately after recognizing the beauty in the silence, a family of 5 walks in louder than life, disturbing the peace. I got in my head and told myself "Fran, you don't know where this family is in 'their journey' so cut them some slack" but quite honestly I just got more and more annoyed. Then I am called up, along with this damn family. One of the women pats my back and consoles me on being alone, I assured her I left my loved ones at home on purpose...then I went in, sat down and continued to knit. I was annoyed the entire time I was begin schooled on what chemotherapy was going to be like.  I still don't know why this whole thing has gotten to me the way it has...I just knew I needed to get out of there. I got my date set with oncologist  and nurse for the first treatment on 4/9 and went downstairs to pick up the drugs. Yeah, not there. They were sent back...breathe, breathe, breathe....ok, no worries, please reorder them thank you. Off to Mom's to pick up mistletoe...lovely quick visit (Mom's make everything better, if even for a moment)...then off to my massage...score! I went to another place all together as my amazing massage therapist worked his magic on my broken body. I am still quite high from todays massage..thank you very much Edward! Scored some Frank Turner tickets for 6/ 6 (my 40th) right down the street at Rams Head and hey, Frightened Rabbit is in 11 days. What's there REALLY to complain about, right?! Thanks for listening and as always; be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~Mama F

"There are two types of people in this world; those who see things happen and those who make things happen."~Alex Mwila

"Don't wait for someone else to make things happen for you. Make it happen for yourself."~Nick Cannon

"If you want something you've never had you've got to do something you've never done."~Unknown

"If you  never chase what you want, you'll never get it. If you never ask, the answer is always no. If you never step forward, you'll always be in the same place."~Nishan Panwar

"Expand your mind, challenge yourself, learn more, do more and try more. Get enthusiastic, passionate and excited about the unknown. Try something new, visit new places, dance to the latest beats. SImply get out and give it all and you will never stop growing, smiling and loving life. "~Ricardo Housham

No comments:

Post a Comment