Wednesday, March 27, 2013

morning thoughts 3.27

Morning all- fell asleep last night despite my body trying its hardest to resist. Looking forward to a quick and informative chemo training this morning followed hopefully by Xander's Easter Egg Hunt at Federal Hill Park. This was the first year I have ever stuffed plastic Easter eggs....not sure how I feel about it : ) I guess there's those people who get huffy about Christmas being about gifts and not Christ....if I were a Christian I might take issue with the Easter bunny and candy eggs but since I'm not, I'll roll with it. Not too much more to say...happy Wednesday and as always; be kind, be well, be love, be forgiving, be thankful, be authentic, be happy and be peace. Namaste~ Mama F

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself."~Harvey S. Firestone


"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't."~Anatole France

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."~Malcolm X

"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."~Ernest Hemingway

"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed."~Storm Jameson

3 comments:

  1. sorry for the poor editing...not sure how that happened : ) Hope you can make sense of the quotes. I have faith in you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how do I follow your blog, I don't see a button! This is Rachel BTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea : ) maybe subscribe by email? I see that down under the reply box.

    ReplyDelete